Terms and conditions
1.1. As used in this Agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
• "Contract" means the Remote Service Contract concluded pursuant to Article 2(7) of GEO no. 34/2014 between the Service Provider and the Customer by filling out the Application Form on the Website and accepting these Terms and Conditions;
• "Customer" means the Romanian or foreign natural person using the services offered by the Service Provider by filling out the Application Form on the Website;
• "Service Provider" means „studentapply.eu”. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Service Provider shall also be referred to as StudentApply;
• "Services" means the services offered by the Service Provider, as indicated in Article 1.2;
• "University" means all universities in Romania, listed on the studentapply.eu website;
• "Website/Domain" means the studentapply.eu domain and/or its subdomains.
1.2. The Services provided are:
1. Support in the preparation and review of the university application file, in accordance with the specific requirements of each University;
2. Review, assistance and support for the translation and notarization of the documents submitted. StudentApply ensures the preparation of the university application file in compliance with the Romanian laws in force and the requirements of the Romanian Ministry of Education and Research. This includes contracting and obtaining certified translations, notarized documents, the (Hague) Apostille and the final authentication/notarization of all documents;
3. Submitting the admission files to Universities and liaising with them throughout the admission process;
4. Tracking the deadlines according to the Universities’ offers.
1.3. Wherever the singular is used in this Agreement the same shall be construed as meaning the plural if the context requires unless otherwise specifically stated.
II. WEBSITE CONTENT
1. All the Website content, including, but not limited to, static images, dynamic images, text and/or multimedia content displayed on the Website is the intellectual property of studentapply.eu or of third parties, in which case the content might be followed by the copyright notice and/or any other notice as requested by the rightful owner of that content, for which studentapply.eu has the right to use and/or the license to publish.
2. The Customer is strictly prohibited from copying, transferring, modifying and/or otherwise altering, including, but not limited to, exposing, linking to, using any and all parts of the content in any other context than as originally intended by studentapply.eu, using any and all parts of the content outside of the Website, removing StudentApply’s copyright notices or marks from the content, as well as partaking in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the content, unless the Customer has the express written consent of StudentApply in this regard.
1. StudentApply publishes complete and accurate data for its identification and contact by the Customer on the Website.
2. By using our contact form or the addresses/phone numbers on the Website, the Customer may contact StudentApply and, in turn, consents to StudentApply contacting the Customer by any available means, including electronic means.
3. The partial or full completion of the contact form and its submission shall under no circumstance be construed as a commitment by StudentApply to contact the Customer.
4. Any accessing of the Website, using of the information contained on the Website, visiting of the pages or sending of emails and/or notifications addressed to StudentApply shall be done by electronic means, by telephone, or by any other means of communication available to the Customer and to StudentApply. This shall be construed as the Customer agrees to receive electronic and/or telephone notifications from StudentApply, including email or website announcements.
5. StudentApply reserves the right not to reply to all requests of any kind received by any means of communication (electronically, by telephone, etc.).
IV. THE CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS
1. The Customer has the obligation to consult the Website, the Explanatory Handbook, and these Terms and Conditions before filling out and submitting the Application Form. The Customer shall be informed on each University’s admission procedure by consulting the Website and the links displayed on the Website – which forward the Customer to the Universities' websites directly –, along with the admission deadline, the minimum requirements for admission to each University and all the documents required for preparing the admission file. The Customer may request additional information from StudentApply by email, if necessary.
2. The Customer is required to fill out the Application Form accurately and correctly, together with all the documents required, at least one week before the start of university enrollment for each academic year. Otherwise, the Service Provider does not warrant the preparation and submission of the application file by the deadline provided for university enrollment.
3. The Customer has the obligation to correctly and exactly follow the steps provided in the Explanatory Handbook available on the Website, otherwise, the Service Provider is relieved of any liability.
4. At his/her own liability, the Customer shall correctly and completely fill out the Application Form on the Website and shall only send legally obtained documents, true copies of the original documents, under the sanctions provided for by the Criminal Code in force.
5. It is mandatory for the Customer to meet the minimum requirements (such as, but not limited to, average grades, etc.) of each University.
6. The Customer has the obligation to submit only the documents complying with the minimum admission requirements published by each University to the Service Provider.
7. If the Application Form is not filled out properly and in full, or the documents are forged or do not comply with the minimum admission requirements published by each University, the Contract shall be terminated by operation of law, the Service Provider shall not be held liable for any damage (the Customer file will not be submitted to the University), and the amount paid by the Customer shall not be reimbursed.
8. In the final stage of admission, the Customer must come in person to the University and shall be obliged to submit the ORIGINAL copy of all documents sent and submitted to the University by the Service Provider.
9. The file submitted by the Service Provider and the original documents to be submitted by the Customer must be identical, otherwise, the Service Provider shall be exempted of any liability and the Customer may be required to pay compensatory damages to the Service Provider as damage to the Service Provider's image, loss of trust and loss of cooperation opportunities with educational institutions, etc.
V. THE SERVICE PROVIDER'S OBLIGATIONS
1. StudentApply provides the Customer all the information necessary for using the Services offered on the Website.
2. The Service Provider does not guarantee admission to the University.
3. StudentApply cooperates with all the universities in Romania, being recognized by the universities, and file application submission procedure is agreed by the universities.
4. StudentApply ensures preparation of the file in accordance with the Romanian laws in force and the requirements of the Romanian Ministry of Education and Research. This includes contracting and obtaining certified translations, notarized documents, the Hague Apostille and the final authentication/notarization of all documents.
5. The Service Provider will prepare the Customer file based on the documents submitted by the Customer. If the documents are compliant with the minimum requirements prescribed by the universities, the Service Provider shall submit the Customer file to the appropriate University within the due dates in this respect.
6. After submitting the file to the University, the Service Provider no longer has any obligation to the Customer.
VI. STUDENTAPPLY POLICY
1. Access to the Service is allowed to any Customer who has or creates an account.
2. To be allowed access to the Service, the Customer will have to agree to the provisions of this document.
3. StudentApply may restrict customer access to the Service depending on the Customer’s prior behavior.
4. It is prohibited to share an account.
5. In case such accesses are found, StudentApply reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Customer's access to the content or the Services.
6. StudentApply reserves the right to limit the access to purchasing Services on the Website at any given time where the number of applications is too high, in which case no new Customer will have the possibility to fill out the Application Form.
7. StudentApply has 30 working days to update all the information on the Website in accordance with the amendments issued by the competent institutions.
1. All the fees for the Services provided on the Website include VAT.
2. The payment for the Services purchased is made according to the fees on our Website. Invoices will be exclusively issued in electronic form.
3. The Services shall be paid in full by bank transfer when filling out of the Application Form (prior to checkout), the invoice to be sent electronically to the Customer's e-mail address.
4. All the Services’ fees are listed in the Application Form.
5. The purchase price is the one listed at the time of issuing the order.
6. StudentApply reserves the right to change the Service price at any given time, without prior notice.
VIII. THE SERVICE PROVIDER'S LIABILITY
– The Service Provider represents and warrants that it shall fulfill its obligations undertaken herein, in these Terms and Conditions;
– The Service Provider shall not be held liable for moral damages;
– The Service Provider shall not be held liable for indirect material damages intentionally or negligently caused to the Customer;
– The Service Provider shall not be held liable for the accuracy of the data provided by the Customer or for the accuracy or veracity of any documents submitted by the Customer to the Service Provider;
– The Service Provider shall not be held liable for non-compliance to the admission deadlines, should they be caused by the fault of the Customer;
– If the file is not prepared accurately and completely due to the exclusive fault of the Service Provider, the Customer is entitled to full reimbursement of the sum paid by the Customer;
– The Service Provider does not guarantee admission to the University;
– The Service Provider shall be exempted from any liability if the Customer does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Explanatory Handbook, the minimum admission requirements, or if the Customer does not send the correct and complete documents and information required, circumstances in which the amount paid by way of consideration for the Services provided shall not be returned.
IX. THE CUSTOMER'S LIABILITY
– The Customer is exclusively and fully liable for all data provided and documents submitted to the Service Provider, representing and warranting that all the information is accurate and complete, that all documents submitted to the Service Provider were legally obtained and they are true copies of the original documents under the sanctions provided for by the criminal law;
– The Customer shall be liable for all direct and/or indirect material or moral damages caused to the Service Provider;
– The Customer shall be fully liable for any breach or failure to comply with the Contractual provisions.
X. WAIVER OF SERVICES
The Customer has the right to waive the Services ordered at any time, but the Service Provider shall withhold the full amount paid if it already started to provide the Services and/or to prepare the file.
XI. OTHER PROVISIONS – NULLITY
Should any provision of this Contract be deemed null or void due to non-compliance with the law and/or certain mandatory legal provisions, with public order or morality, all the other provisions of the Contract shall remain valid and enforceable, while the null and void clause(s) shall ipso jure be replaced with applicable legal provisions.
XII. FORCE MAJEURE
1. Force Majeure exonerates the Party invoking it from any liability.
2. Force Majeure means any external, unforeseeable event absolutely impossible to overcome or to avoid, rendering one of the Contracting Parties unable to perform its obligations under this Contract.
3. The Party invoking Force Majeure must notify the other Party in writing within a maximum of 72 hours (three days) after the occurrence of the event, and its confirmation by a document issued by the competent authorities shall be conveyed within a maximum of 5 calendar days from the occurrence of the event.
4. In the event the Force Majeure continues unabated for a longer period of time, the Parties may jointly agree whether to continue the contractual relationship or not, but without the right to claim and/or enforce damages. All obligations due before the occurrence of the Force Majeure event shall be met by the Parties.
XIV. CONTRACT AMENDMENTS
The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally amend the provisions of this Contract in accordance with the Romanian laws in force at the given time.
XV. CUSTOMER DATA
1. In accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), the personal data provided by the Customer will be processed by the Service Provider for the purposes relating to the execution of this Contract, namely, for activation, invoicing, customer relations, recovery of the due amounts owed by the Customer, for verifying the extent of using the Services, etc. The Service Provider is also entitled to transfer Customer Data to its partners if this is connected with or required for the performance of the Contract, as well as to public authorities/institutions authorized in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, at the request of the latter, to notaries public, education institutions, translators, etc. Notwithstanding the obligation set out in this clause and with the sole purpose of executing the Contract, the Service Provider shall have the right to disclose Customer Data to employees, partners, agents, the Service Provider ensuring that these persons comply with the obligations pertaining to confidentiality and security of the Customer Data.
2. If the Customer makes a request for Services via the Website, the Customer agrees to provide all information and personal data necessary for the performance of the Contract. In this respect, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that, for the proper execution of the Contract, all the information provided by the Customer shall at all times be complete, accurate and up-to-date.
XVI. COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
16.1. For any complaint, including on the invoices issued, the Customer shall address the Service Provider's Complaints Department by e-mail or by telephone at email@example.com within a maximum of 5 days from the date when the complaint cause occurred.
By agreeing to the foregoing, the Customer declares to fully and unconditionally agree to the Terms and Conditions for use of the Services provided by StudentApply.
XVII. CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (DECLARATION)
After having acknowledged the legal sanctions, I declare I have read and I agree to the contractual Terms and Conditions for the provision of the Services offered by StudentApply, the provisions of the Explanatory Handbook and the admission procedure, the necessary documents, the deadline and the minimum requirements for admission on the University website. I represent and warrant that the Application Form is accurately filled out together with all the necessary documents and that the scanned documents are legally obtained, they are original copies or certified true copies. Furthermore, I represent and warrant that none of the attached documents is a forgery and they are in line with the minimum requirements for admission to the University. I declare that I have acknowledged all my obligations incumbent on me as a result of filling out the Application Form in accordance with the provisions of the contractual Terms and Conditions laid down by StudentApply. I declare that all information underlying this declaration was provided before the arising of any contractual relationship.
Back to homepage